Commonly Treated Conditions
Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine has been used for centuries in Chinas. The following conditions are suitable for using acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine as a treatment:
Pain: Headache, Migraines, Low back pain, Arthritis and Carpal tunnel syndrome, Tendonitis such ad frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, sciatica, and etc.
- 68% of migraine headaches had excellent result through acupuncture treatment.
- Arthritis had pain reduction in 80% of cases.
- Acupuncture treatment for hypertension had success rate of 58%
- Patients with asthma have a 50-80% success rate.
- Acupuncture treatment for whiplash had excellent results in 90% of the cases.
- 70% of patients with trigeminal neuralgia have good results.
- Temproromandibular joint disorders have shown excellent results 56-70% with treatment.
Gynecological complaints: Infertility, Endometriosis, Menopause, Irregular menstruation, Menstrual pain, and etc.
Nervous System and Muscular Disorders: certain facial paralysis (Bell’s palsy) or nerve pain (Trigeminal neuralgia), partial weakness after a stroke, inflammation of nerve endings, bed wetting.
Gastrointestinal Disorders: Digestive tract problems, hiccups, inflammation of the stomach, chronic duodenal ulcers, inflammation of the colon, constipation, diarrhea, dysentery caused by certain bacteria, such as IBS and Colitis.
Respiratory Disorders: Common colds, Flu, cough, Uncomplicated bronchial Asthma children or adults.
Skin disorder: Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis.
Eye Disorders: Inflammation of the conjunctiva, inflammation of the central retina, nearsightedness (in children), and uncomplicated cataracts.
Stress, Low energy, Anxiety and depression
Acupuncture treatment could also be used for Quit smoking and Weight loss.